Footlights Performing Arts Program
Circulation: 1,045,000* (total for all three markets plus high school)
A full-color, glossy digest-size, professionally produced publication, personally handed to audience members who attend performing arts events such as musicals, plays, dance performances, and concerts in Milwaukee, Chicago, Madison and surrounding areas. Each Footlights contains specific information about the performance in addition to a comprehensive entertainment guide. Each Footlights program is distributed at its respective theater.
- Circulation: 350,000. On average around 85,000 copies of our four Milwaukee Issues are printed. Our special Summer Edition has a circulation of 15,000.
- Issue #1: September – October
- Issue #2: November – December
- Issue #3: January – March
- Issue #4: April – May
- Summer Edition: June – August
- Circulation: 200,000. On average around 50,000 copies are printed for our four standard Madison Issues.
- Issue #1: September-October
- Issue #2: November-January
- Issue #3: February-April
- Issue #4: April-June
- Circulation: 450,000. On average about 75,000 copies of the Footlights performing arts magazine are printed every two months.
- Issue #1: September/October
- Issue #2: November/December
- Issue #3: January/February
- Issue #4: March/April
- Issue #5: May/June
- Issue #6: July/August
- 56% Female
- 44% Male
- $125,000 Median Household Income
- 89% College Educated
- Leisure Activities
- 75% Vacation 3 or more times per year
- 74% Enjoy Music
- 72% Enjoy Reading
- 52% Enjoy Art
- 39% Enjoy Gardening
- Dining Habits
- 87% Eat our more than 3 times per week
- 52% Drink Wine
- 38% Enjoy Cooking
- 20% Drink Liquor
- 18% Drink Beer
- 49% Professional
- 21% Other
- 17% Academics
- 13% Retired
High School Footlights
High School Footlights features public and private high school theatre audiences in the Milwaukee metro area, as well as audiences of the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra. The programs are personally handed and distributed to the respective theatre attendees.
Schools include: Brown Deer High School, Dominican High School, Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School, Pius XI High School, Nicolet High School, Shorewood High School, Sussex-Hamilton High School, University Lake School, Wauwatosa East High School, Wauwatosa West High School, Whitefish Bay High School and Whitnall High School.
- Published: Fall 2016, Spring 2017
- Demographics: Families with high school and grade school children