Milwaukee Chamber Theatre Seeks Marketing Manager
Milwaukee Chamber Theatre (MCT) is seeking a marketing professional to promote the Company, its five-show mainstage season, education programs, play reading series and special events.
A candidate who has demonstrated strong marketing, graphic design and customer service skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills will thrive in this role. Ability to manage multiple tasks independently, and as part of a professional and volunteer team, is necessary. Experience in the arts is a plus. The position reports to, and is supported by, the Managing Director.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage season ticket campaign and coordinate operations with Broadway Theatre Center Box Office staff.
- Design and develop copy for print and online media.
- Maintain and oversee website, social media, and email communication.
- Manage database and design and develop direct mail and email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate group sales campaigns; book, reserve, and invoice group sales.
- Work with Board committees.
- Supervise interns and volunteers.
- Plan and market special events for subscribers and donors, in concert with MCT Staff and Board of Directors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a related field with previous marketing and design experience. Must demonstrate ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work independently. Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Tessitura, other database/box office software. Ideal candidate will exhibit creativity, enthusiasm, and appreciation of theatrical performance. Some nights and weekends required. Applicant must have a reliable means of transportation and lift and carry heavy objects up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience. Start date: April 20th, 2020. Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance are offered. Cover letter, resume, and salary requirements should be submitted to Brent Hazelton, Incoming Producing Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Milwaukee Chamber Theatre celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for every staff member.