Milwaukee Rep Seeks Group Sales Manager
Position: Group Sales Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Status: Full-Time, Annual
Milwaukee Rep is looking for a Group Sales Manager to join our expanding Group Sales Department. The Group Sales Manager will develop the strategy, execution and attainment of revenue goals. This high-performance sales position is responsible for developing and growing group sales in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines to meet. The Group Sales Manager will be responsible for directly managing an individual portfolio of accounts as well as identifying external group sales opportunities and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research potential partners for cross promotion and ways to connect with relevant communities.
- Develop specific sales strategies, tactics and sales plans to meet and exceed organization goals for group sales.
- Identify and develop new customer segments.
- Increase the level of business from current group patrons.
- Deliver sales presentations to corporations, associations, community and volunteer organizations as needed.
- Coordinate closely with Director of Marketing and Director of Sales to take full advantage of sales synergies.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum two years sales experience required.
- Ability to travel regionally for sales calls and presentations.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Tessitura and/or Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
- Must be strategic and goal-oriented.
- Creative and outgoing sales professional that is comfortable delivering presentations and working with diverse constituencies.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an interest in the arts.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Milwaukee Repertory Theater is interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women and minorities. Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume and references to Director of Sales Jeremy Scott at email@example.com. The submission deadline is Wed. December 28, 2016. Position to start early February of 2017. No phone calls please. Position pay structure is a combination of hourly and commission.