UPAF Seeks Advancement Coordinator
Reports to: Advancement Director
Primary Working Relationship: Advancement Directors, Loaned Executives
Date: December 18, 2020
The Advancement Coordinator position is a critical support role for the Advancement Team in achieving annual fundraising goals. This position works closely with the UPAF Development Directors, creating presentations, scheduling meetings and managing Member Group performances and speakers for Workplace Giving Campaigns. The Advancement Team Coordinator will maintain high standards of professionalism and enjoys working in a collaborative, creative environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedules meetings for the Advancement Team Directors and manages Outlook calendars.
• Creates meeting presentations for donor and prospect meetings.
• Coordinates and schedules Member Group performances.
o Securing appropriate and requested performers or speakers for companies and organizations, executing confirmations with all parties.
o Securing subscriptions/single tickets, campaign incentives and costumes/props from Member Groups.
• Records and distributes meeting minutes.
• Manages Workplace Giving campaign tracking and distributes Company acknowledgments and awards.
• Assists with managing donor information in Clearview tracking system.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ideal candidate will be highly efficient with creating PowerPoint presentations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook as well as various virtual meeting websites.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
• Ability to plan and manage team meetings coordinating multiple schedules.
• Ability to improve processes and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with diverse audiences.
• Creative problem solving and ability to focus and prioritize multiple duties.
Commensurate with experience with full benefits inclusive of health insurance, life and long-term disability insurance, savings retirement plan and PTO.
If interested in applying, please send resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 8, 2020.