UPAF Seeks Marketing Intern for Spring 2021
TITLE United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF) Marketing Intern
TIMING January – May, 2021.
Candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of 12-15 hours per week. Days/times are flexible but must be within the hours of 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday. UPAF staff are working remotely, so work will be conducted from your home. Reliable internet access is required during agreed-upon work hours.
Provide marketing, public relations and event support, including assistance with and implementation of UPAF’s fundraising campaign initiatives. The United Performing Arts Fund is a nonprofit that supports 14 premier performing arts groups in Southeastern Wisconsin through its annual fundraising campaign. www.UPAF.org.
• Help gather stories and testimonials for use in publications, website and social media
• Assist in the process of putting together various e-newsletters, including Arts Beat, SMART CARD Reminder, What Your Dollar Does and Ride On! through Constant Contact
• Assist with the promotion of the UPAF Ride for the Arts and other events as assigned
• Assist with miscellaneous research assignments, e.g. secondary research on best practices, compiling survey findings
• Other duties as assigned, including potential to assist with tasks such as layout and design of print and digital materials and potential to edit photos and video depending intern skills, interest and project availability
• Must be enrolled as a student during the Spring 2021 Semester
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to develop marketing skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
• Self-starter with ability to problem solve creatively
• Ability to multi-task and focus amid possible distractions
• $500 stipend upon completion
Please email your resume and cover letter to: Melanie Hupfer Senior Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org