Located at 255 S. Water St. in the former Transpak Crane Bay building, is at the dividing line between the Third and Fifth Wards. The Crane Bay is one of six buildings in the multi-million dollar development known as South Water Works, owned and managed by Lighthouse Development.
- a 152-seat theatre in a U-shaped style, which puts the audience up close to the action. An open-span design allows for production flexibility and excellent visibility.
- street-level access to the theatre and ample, available parking.
- exterior signage capacity and high visibility from street level.
- a lobby, concessions bar, ticket office and patron restroom facilities.
- a rehearsal hall, dressing rooms, laundry, production support areas and a green room.
- costumes, lighting and props storage.
- administrative offices.
- break room/kitchen