The Helen Bader Concert Hall contains 760 seats, an orchestra pit and a stage lighting system capable of meeting most performance requirements. The concert hall is located in the Helene Zelazo Center of the Performing Arts located on the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus. The concert hall was formerly the sanctuary for Congregation Emanu-El B’ne Jeshurun, then the building was acquired by the Peck School of the Arts in 2000 and was renovated into a major performance venue for music.
The art windows of the Helen Bader Concert Hall were designed by Milwaukee Rabbi Joseph L. Baron, who served the community from 1926 to 1960. The 14 individual windows contain Hebrew words and symbols of Jewish idealism.