P.O. Box 495
The Waukesha Choral Union will challenge, enrich, and engage its singing members, audiences, and community through the pursuit of excellence and a variety of programming.
Originally a combination of the Carroll College student chorus and community singers named Waukesha Choral Society in 1949, the group became the Town and Gown in 1961 and the Waukesha Choral Union in 1974, taking its present form as an auditioned choir in 1978.
Current Conductor and Artistic Director:
Ernest Brusubardis III